Friday 4 November 2011

COMFORT ZONE


COMFORT ZONE
By Elizabeth Eshun (Form 3 Art 1-2g13 )
I used to have a comfort zone; Where I felt safe and knew I couldn’t fail.
I longed so much to do the things; I’d never done before.
But I stayed inside my comfort zone; and paced the same old floors
I said it doesn’t matter; That I wasn’t doing much.
I said I didn’t care for things; like dreams, goals, objectives etc.
I claimed to be busy; with the things inside my zone.
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.
I couldn’t let my life go by; just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside; I allowed change to begin.
I took a first step with a new strength and energy I’d never felt before
I kissed my comfort zone “good bye” and shut the door!
If you are locked up in a comfort zone too; and afraid to venture out,
Then always remember that all winners were at one time or another filled with doubts
But a leap of faith and the word of God can make your dreams come true
Greet your future with a smile,
Success awaits you!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment